In this podcast, George & Joan conclude their three-part series discussing a checklist they’ve developed on strategic thinking.
Questions asked in this podcast:
• Is it equitable (not necessarily identical) across our entire service area?
• Is it conveniently accessible to community members?
• Can most members of the community use it without specialized instruction or extensive assistance?
• Is it compatible with tools – especially non-library tools – the community already uses?
• Is the format based on community demand rather than library tradition?
• Does it value “yes” over “no”?
Here is the checklist they’ve been using in this series.