We know you like our one hour webinars and our four week online courses. We also know from feedback from our learners that the majority of you are very busy with full time job responsibilities. So, starting this fall, Infopeople will expand your professional development opportunities by adding a number of short format courses to our usual calendar of 4 week online offerings.
The new format will go through the same rigorous development process and have the same quality of online learning you have come to expect from Infopeople. Each short course will…
- Be customized in length to the topic, designed to be started and completed in 1-3 weeks.
- Be led by Infopeople instructors selected for their subject matter and online learning expertise.
- Offer practical knowledge and information that can be put to use immediately.
- Include an online kick-off meeting, relevant content, customized assignments, tasks that reinforce the topic, and a final wrap-up online meeting.
- Cost $55 ($110 for those outside of California)
Here are just some of the short format courses already planned for this year:
1. Free and Unknown Online Tools, taught by Laura Solomon (September)
2. The Affordable Care Act and Latinos in California, taught by Susana Baumann (October)
3. Learning Interactively, taught by Stephanie Gerding (May, 2015)
More details and information about enrollment will be coming soon to the Infopeople home page. Or, you can be notified automatically of further developments if you sign up for the Infopeople training announcement list.
You spoke – we listened! We look forward to launching this exciting addition to the Infopeople online learning repertoire.