We are so excited to announce the names of the 12 library teams who will be participating in our Building an Effective Learning Culture (BELC) online learning initiative!
The twelve teams are from:
- Bucks County Free Library, PA
- Burbank Public Library, CA
- Long Beach Public Library, CA
- Los Angeles Public Library, CA
- Monrovia Public Library, CA
- Monterey Public Library, CA
- Oceanside Public Library, CA
- Pickering Public Library, Ontario, Canada
- Pima County Public Library, AZ
- South Carolina State Library
- San Jose Public Library, CA
- Suffolk Public Library, VA
The BELC program will take place from January -June 2017. The 12 participating libraries registered in teams of 3 to 5 people. Each team will work with a virtual mentor and the course content will be broken down into bite-sized chunks.
We’re thrilled to be working with this fantastic group of libraries and will continue to share project updates here in the new year!