Are you looking to further your learning about data and evaluation? There are lots of online learning opportunities that can help! Next week, join us for free one-hour webinar, Demonstrating Library Impact with Data. Presenter Amanda Standerfer will help you learn to develop and implement an outcomes-based evaluation framework that is easy to manage and that makes sense for your library. You’ll get the tools to design a logic model to guide your data collection and set targets to show your success and inform learning. This webinar is part of the Data Informed Public Libraries (DIPL) initiative that is being sponsored by the California State Library and implemented by Infopeople. The project is supported in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act.
Interested in even more data learning? Our friends at RIPL recently shared several archived webinars to check out:
- Measure Your Impact: Getting Started with Outcome-Based Evaluation
- Beyond the Survey: A Practical Approach to Interviews and Focus Groups
From PLA Project Outcome:
- Working with Partners: How to Plan for Collaborative Outcome Measurement
- How to Develop Outcome Measures & Design Effective Surveys
- Assessment/Evaluation Webinar Archives
- User-centered Assessment: Leveraging What You Know and Filling in the Gaps
- Visualizing Funding for Libraries: You’ve Gathered the Data, Now What?
- Measures That Matter webinar series: