Last week we highlighted a few popular webinars from 2019. There were so many great sessions during the year that we thought we’d share a couple more of the most popular from 2019!
- Harassment Prevention: Responding to Sexual, Racial, and Bullying Incidents Involving Staff or Patrons
- Balancing Books and Social Issues: Homelessness and Trauma
I also asked our webinar team if there were any sessions that didn’t make the list based upon registration numbers, but that were just so good that they deserve to be highlighted and they suggested a few favorites:
- Now You’re Speaking My Language: Creating a Successful Bilingual Storytime
- CELEBRATE. SERVE. COLLABORATE: Partnership as a Strategy for Immigrant Engagement
- Using Social Media as a Tool to Advocate Diversity and Inclusion
See all of the archived webinars at: https://infopeople.org/training/view/webinar/archived.
Would you like to receive emails about upcoming webinars and courses? Sign up for the Infopeople Training Email List at: http://lists.infopeople.org/mailman/listinfo/ifptraining_lists.infopeople.org.